March 3,2010
Greetings and salutations, today i must bite the bullet and become a blogger. Dragged kicking and screaming into the modern world. This is a great leap for a luddite. A two finger typist who has till now quietly avoided this fate.
So many years avoidance. Fear. Loathing. Angst. Breaking machines, deleting essential files, blowing up external hard drives. Killing my trusty laptop that has survived ME for the past eight years. I hope the new one I am getting (if my Tax return ever eventuates) will be as tough.
To my readers, beware! A more mundane, silly, blase blog you will be hard pressed to find. I am very fond of my privacy. I have no intention of divulging any of the skeletons in my familial wardrobes, nor shall I be seduced into exposing myself to the world. All secrets are safe.
There is nothing to see here.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment